Image Map

Monday, January 3, 2011

Freebie and DON'T miss the amazing sale!

I have a Quick page freebie for you, today. It is from my kit Cupids Arrow. This kit is all about love. It is definitely one of my favorite kits so far!!



Isn't it so adorable?! I love the whimsical doodles and the colors are so fun to work with.
Here is the quick page in use.





And DON'T forget about the amazing sale that is going on in my store this week.

In honor of this fantastic time of year
I am offering an amazing sale!
When you purchase this New Year Sale, you
will receive 15 full sized digital scrap booking
kits valued at $89.00 for one fabulous price of
$5.35!



you really don’t want to miss out on this sale,
so hurry quick, because it will expire on the 10th of January 2011.

So go get your FREE quick page Here and click Here to purchase this sale.


No comments: